Boneless Chicken – ½ kg
Bread crumbs-2 cup
Onion, finely chopped– 1 medium
Green chilli, chopped - 2-4 nos;
Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
Coriander powder-1 tsp
Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Pepper powder-1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
All-purpose flour-4 tbsp
Coriander leaves, chopped-1/4 cup
Oil for frying
· Wash and drain the chicken. Mix it with turmeric powder, salt, pepper powder and pressure cook for 1 whistle with enough water.After cooling mince the chicken.
· Meanwhile boil the potato, allow cool and mashing well. Keep it aside.
· Heat oil in a pan and add the oil, when it became hot, add the chopped onion and fry till light brown.
· Add ginger garlic paste, chopped green chilli, coriander leaves and sauté for a minute.
· Add turmeric powder, coriander powder,garam masala powder and sauté for a second
· Add the mashed potato and cooked-minced chicken, Mix well with the masala and add more salt if needed. Cook it for low flame for 2-4 minutes.
· Allow the mixture to cool.
· Add 4 tablespoon of water to the all-purpose flour to make a batter.
· Shape into flat round shape patties about ½ inch thick.You can make any shape.
· Dip each patty in the flour batter, and roll the patty in the bread crumbs and set aside.
· Shallow fry it in oil, till both sides turn golden brown.
Serve hot with tomato ketch up
Also See the Vegetable Cuttlet Step by Step Recipe