Mushroom/Koon – 300 gm
Onion chopped -1 medium
Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
Whole red chilli -4-6 nos,
Lemon juice -1-2 tsp
Pepper powder -1-2 tsp
Ginger –Garlic (Crushed)-2 tsp
Curry leaves -1 strand
Mustard seed -1/2 tsp
Oil- 2-4 tsp
· Grind whole red chilli with little water into coarsely paste.
· Wash and cut the mushroom into medium size and keep it aside.
· Take a pan and add oil, add mustard seed, when mustard seed start to spluttering add the onion and sauté till transparent.
· Add crushed ginger-garlic, turmeric powder, pepper powder, ground red chilli paste, salt,soy sauce and sauté for 2- 5 minutes.
· Add mushroom pieces, curry leaves into this mixture and mix well.
· Sauté well and sprinkle water if needed. Cook till mushrooms are done.
· Finally add the lemon juice and mix well.
Serve hot with chapatti or rice.