Breadfruit/Kadachakka – 1 medium
Tomato chopped- 1 medium
Grated coconut – ½ cup
Onion chopped – ½ tbsp.
Turmeric – powder – ½ tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
Black peppercorns – 4-6 nos,
Garlic pods – 3 nos, small
Mustard seed – ½ tsp
Curry leaves – 1 strand
· Skin off the kadachakka and cut into small pieces and wash.Pressure cook kadachakka with water, turmeric powder,salt and tomato for one whistle.
· Meanwhile in a pan put 1 tbsp oil ,coconut,1 tbsp chopped onion, peppercorns, garlic pods and roast it till coconut become golden brown.Add coriander powder,garam masala,red chilli powder and sauté for a minutes.let them to cool.
· Grind the mixture into a fine paste with water.Add this ground paste into the cooked breadfruit. Mix well and bring to boil. If want more gravy add water.
· Take a pan add 1 tbsp oil and add mustard seed, when start to spluttering add onion, curry leaves sauté till the onions are become brown
· Pour this roasted mix into the kadachakka curry.
· Serve hot with rice.
Thank you so much Poonam.I got the award from Poonam ,Kande Pohe, do a drop on Poonam's blog and enjoy awesome recipes.Something aboutAward.Copying this information from Poonam's Blog.
“Leibster” means dearest in Germen and as with any award, there is bit of ceremony involved. These are the rules if you accept the award:
· Copy and paste the award on your blog. Link back to the blogger who gave the award.
· Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers who deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
· Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on five more blogs.
So my picks for this award are:
Vardhini- Zesty Palette
Sangee Vijay - Spicy Treats
Julie - Erivum Puliyum
Reshmi Mahesh - EasY CooK
Kalpana Sareesh - Life with Spices