Raw rice/basmati rice - 1 cup
Parboiled rice – 1 cup
Urad dal – 1cup
· Soak raw rice,par boiled rice and urad dal for 5 to 8 hrs.
· Grind soaked rice with enough water .Batter shoul not be very thick or very watery.It shoul be in medium consistency.
· Let the mixture sit for about 10 to 12 hrs in a warm place for fermentation. Add salt and mix.
· Grease the plate /talli pour the batter over it .(I didn’t have talli so I put the banan leafe over the idly base).
· Cook in the steamer for about 15-20 min.
· When it cools cut it with knife .
Serve with coconut chutney
I received award from Teena for Valentine Day Event participation..Thank u Teena for conduct a such wonderfull event..Do drop Teena's space will enjoy with wonderfull recipe.
Teenz Yummy delight
Hema Aromatic-cooking , Julie Erivum Puliyum and Surabhi bestofmykitchen ..Thank u friend ,sharing this award with me...Dear all friens drop sometimes for my these friend wonderfull space and enjoy with awesome recipes.
I just copy information from Julie:-
The rules for accepting the award are-
1.Add the Versatile blogger award.
2.Thank The blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
3.Share 7 completely random pieces of information.
4.Include this set of rules.
5.Forward this to 15 other bloggers and inform them with a comment on each of their blog.
Random Things About me....
- Very straightforward,Try to maintain friendship with my all friends.
- Ice creame,chocolate,sweet lover.
- Hate travelling.....,But like to visit different places,I love the Train journey...
- I love cooking,watching movies(like dective,crime thrillers),books reading,but not all books only detective novels,crime thrillers....
Aruna manikandan-veggie Paradise
Binny Anoop-Biny's recipe
Sending this to Just "4" Fun event by Sobha Shyam