Soya chunks – 1 cup
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Red chili powder – 1tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Chicken masala powder – 1tsp (optional)
Onion chopped – 1 big
Tomato chopped – 1 small
Garlic chopped – 1/2 tsp.
Ginger chopped – ½ tsp.
· Wash soya chunks then soak in hot water for ½ an hour. Squeeze all water well.
· Pressure cook the soaked soya chunks with water and salt for 1-2 whistles and keep aside.
· Heat oil in a pan add onion, little salt and and sauté till onions turn light brown in color. Now add ginger and garlic and sated for a second.
· Add tomato and fry till tomatoes are done.
· Add all powders and fry at low heat till raw smell goes.
· Finally add cooked soya chunks into above masala mix and mix well, just springle little water, close the lid and cooked 5-10 minutes at low heat.
· Garnish with coriander leaves.