Mixed fruits, cut into small pieces-3 cup
Jaggery syrup-1/2 cup
Coconut milk-1 cup
Raisin – 10-20 nos;
Ghee – 2 tbsp
· Soak sabudana in water for 15 minutes and keep it aside.
· Take a pan,add 2 tbsp ghee and fry cashews and raisins and remove from ghee, keep it aside.
· Add the mixed fruits into the same ghee, sauté for 10-15 minutes.
· Add the jaggery syrup and again sauté for 5-10 minutes. Add the soaked sabudana and stirring for 5 minutes.
· Add coconut milk and switch off flame and add the cardamom powder. Mix well
· Finally garnish with fried cashews and raisins.