Hard boiled egg - 4 nos.
Onion chopped – 2 tsp
Onion sliced – 1 medium
Cloves – 4 nos.
Cardamom- 2 nos.
Garlic pods – 4 nos,
Red chili powder – 2 tsp
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Curry leaves – 1 spring
Fennel seed – ¼ tsp
· Remove shell of boiled egg and cut into four pieces. Keep aside
· Roast the coconut with chopped onion,cloves,cinnamon,cardamom garlic,some curry leaves,fennel seed till coconut turns brown color and add all powders with it.
· Grind the above mixture into fine paste.
· Heat oil in a pan and add onion and sauté till onion is transparent.
· Then add the ground coconut paste and sauté for 5 minutes then add eggs.
· Garnish with coriander leaves.