Besan/Chick pea flour -1 cup
Jaggery -1/4 kg
Cardamom powder-1/4 tsp
· Roast besan,with 1 tbsp. of ghee till become golden brown color and keep it aside.
· Take another pan, add rava and 1 tbsp ghee and roast till it become light golden brown color.
· Meanwhile make the jaggery syrup,add 1/2 cup of water and let them to boil .Add the cardamom powder.
· Add the roasted sooji and beasan,mix well until well combined. Add some more ghee if you needed.
· Remove the mixture from heat and allow to cool
· Make a ladoo using your palm.