Bread- 10 nos,
Green chilli chopped -2 nos,
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
Mustard seed-1/2 tsp
· Boil the potato, skin off and mashed thoroughly.
· Take a pan and add oil, add mustard seed when start to spluttering add the mashed potato,salt,all masala powder and green chilli.Mix well
· Cut and remove the brown sides of the bread.
· Spread the 1 tsp. curd on the one side of the bread.
· Then, spread the potato masala on the top of the curd.
· Take another slice of the bread; spread the curd on the one side of bread.
· Place this slice on top of the potato masala bread slice.
· Cut into four equal size pieces.
· Take a pan add 1 tsp of oil/ghee and put the bread slices and cook until side become brown color.
· Using a flat specula and flip the next side, cook until it becomes golden brown.
· Serve with tomato ketch up.
Have with tea,Enjoy..