Wheat flour-1 cup
Jaggery powder-1/2 cup
Baking powder-1/2 tsp
Baking soda-1/2 tsp
Apple paste-1/4 cup (Grind One apple without adding water)
Vanilla essence-1 tsp
· Pre-heat oven to 350F / 180C.
· Mix thoroughly wheat flour, baking soda and baking powder keep it aside.
· Take ½ cup oil into a mixing bowl,add the apple paste and add the wheat flour little by little and mix well using electric beater
· Then add the jaggery powder, vanilla essence and mix well using electric beater
· Pour this mixture into the baking pan and bake it for 40-50 minutes.Take a fork, a cocktail stick, a skewer or a toothpick. Use one of these items to poke the top of the cake slightly in the middle.