Ripe banana-5 nos; (Use medium ripe banana)
Coconut grated-1 cup
Cardamom powder-a pinch
Oil for frying
· Steam the banana till soft allow it to cool.
· When it became cool, skin off n\and removes the black seed, mash it with hand. Make a medium size banana balls.
· In a pan add ghee and sauté coconut, cashews and raisins till coconut becomes slightly brown in color. Add the sugar, cardamom powder and mix well remove from heat.
· Grease hands with little oil and place the banana ball into the palm and flatten it with finger.
· Fill the coconut mixture and close and roll in oval long shape .Keep it aside
· Repeat the process with the remaining banana.
· Heat oil in a deep frying pan and fry the unnakai.s on medium heat till brown in color
Have hot with tea
Sending to WTML at Vegetarian Food & me space