Pumpkin/Mathanaga,cut into medium pieces-2 cup
Roasted Rice flour-1/2 cup
Roasted Semolina-1 cup
Coconut slices-1/4 cup
Cardamom powder-1/2 tsp
· Pressure cook pumpkin with enough water till becomes soft. Remove lid and mash the pulp well.
· Melt jaggery in a heavy bottom pan.
· Take a bowl and add the rice flour, rava, coconut slices, cardamom powder, salt, mashed pumpkin and mix well enough to form soft dough.
· Places small amount on each leaf and wrap well.
· Steam it for about 20-30 minutes.
Serve warm with tea.Enjoy
Sending to WTML at Vegetarian Food & me space