Angel hair pasta -8 ounces
Onion, chopped- 4-6 tbsp.
Garlic, chopped-4 tbsp
Plum tomato-1/2 cup
Dried oregano-1 tsp
Dried parsley-2 tsp
Minced clam juice-1/2 cup
Shrimp, cleaned & Devined-10-14 nos;
Mussels, cleaned-1/2 lb
Olive Oil-2 tbsp
Cooking wine-2 tbsp
Dried Basil leaves- 1tbsp
· Bring water to boil in a pot. Cook the angel hair pasta according to the instructions on the package.
· Bring water to boil in a pot and add mussels. As soon as all mussels are open, transfer the pot to the sink and drain the water.Rinse the mussels with the cold water to get rid of foam. Set aside the mussels.
· While boiling the pasta, heat up a deep sauté pan with olive oil. Sauté the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add the tomato, oregano, parsley; sauté for 2-3 minutes.Add minced clam juice with some salt and sauté for 5 minutes on lower heat.
· Add mussels, shrimp and cooking wine; cook for 5-10 minutes.
· Drain the cooked angel hair pasta and divide them equally into 3-4 serving.
· Take out the above seafood mix and pour it on top of the angel hair pasta.
· Garnish with dried basil leaves, and sprinkle some dried parsley flacks on the dish;