Egg hard boiled -3 nos;
Onion, sliced lengthwise-2 medium
Tomato -1 medium
Ginger, chopped-2 tbsp
Garlic pods-3-5 nos
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander powder-11/2 tsp
Garam masala/Meat masala-1 tsp
Pepper powder-1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves for garnishing
· Make a puree of tomato, ginger, garlic using blender.
· Take a pan and add 5 tbsp oil, add the onion and sauté till golden brown in color.
· Add tomato puree and sauté until when start to leave oil.
· Add all powders and salt, sauté till the gravy become dark in color.
· Add the hard-boiled egg, simmer for 2-5 minutes.
· Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Serve hot with Appam
I got this awrad fromMisha -Kitchen Magic,Lavanya :- Tickle Your Tastebuds And Make Your Life Delicious,,Siri - Siris Food Food .Thank u friend to share the award with me.Do stop my friends blog,and taste their dishes.
I am sharing this award with my all these friends:-
Lizzy : That skinny chick can bake!!!
Ambreen : Simply Sweet 'n Savory
Simran :lazy cooks kitchen
Alida:My Little Italian Kitchen