Fresh/Frozen strawberries – 5-10 nos,
Ripe Banana – 1 nos,
All-purpose flour – 1 2/2 cup
Unsalted butter – ¼ cup
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Baking soda – 1 tsp
· Make a strawberry puree and mash the banana and keep it aside.
· Preheat oven 350 degrees.
· In a medium bowl mix flour, baking soda and baking powder together and keep it aside.
· In a large bowl cream butter and ½ cup of sugar until light and fluffy. Add banana strawberry puree into this and combine.
· Add flour mixture and vanilla extract beat until well combined.
· Pour this mixture into greased cake pan.
· Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, or until tooth pick insert into cake comes out clean
· Have with some strawberry ice cream
I made this cake as an advance for valentines day,,,My kidu...achu is a banana lover and he daily have almost two bananas and my hubby is a strawberry lover ...so two in one....hahha
Sending this recipe into Valentines Day @Anzzcafe