Potato -1 medium
Curd/Yogurt – ½ cup
Mustard seed – ½ tsp
Urad dal – ½ tsp
· Peel the sin off and cut the potato into small pieces and wash.
· Pressure cook for 5 minutes with add little salt and water. Don’ t overcook.Or Microwave the potato till done. Let it cool.
· Add curd when it is become cool.
· Take a pan with oil, add mustard seed start to spluttering add urad dal ,fry till urad dal is become drown.
· Pour this mix into potato curd mix and enjoy with rice.
Sending this into Sobha,sGood Food "Just 4 Fun"