Angel food cake – 10.5 oz
Mascarpone cheese – 80z
Strong espresso – 1 ½ cup
White Grape fruit juice – 5 tbsp (I don’t have Rum/Brandy so I used the juice.But the actual taste use rum or brandy.
Powdered sugar – ½ cup
Egg – 3 nos;
· First separate the egg yolk and white. Beat the egg yolk with some sugar and make a smooth paste .
· In a small dish add the coffee and white grape juice (rum) .
· Slice the cake into small equal size pieces and dip each into the coffee and place into the bottom of the baking dish.
· Arrange another layer of soaked bread and top with remaining mascarpone cheese mixture.
· Cover the tiramisu with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2-6 hours.
· Before serving sprinkle with chocolate powder.