Cauliflower florets - 3 cups
All-purpose flour - 7tbsp
Corn starch – 3 tbsp
Black pepper – ¼ tsp
Oil for deep frying
For the gravy sauce:-
Onion chopped – ½ cup
Soy sauce – 1 tbsp.
Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp.
Paprika (Kashmiri red chili powder/red chili sauce) - 2tbsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp.(optional)
White vinegar – 2tsp
Corn starch – 2-4 tsp
Spring onions - 1/4 cup chopped
Capsicum - 1/4 cup chopped
Chopped coriander leaves – ¼ cup
Garlic chopped – 4-6 tbsp
· Cut the cauliflower into small floret and wash thoroughly and drain all water and keep it aside.
· Heat oil in a pan and add onion and sauté onions are become brown.
· Add tomato ketchup, red chili sauce/paprika and coriander powder cook until oil start to separate.
· Add soy sauce and vinegar and mix well.
· Mix 4 tsp. corn starch with 6 tbsp. water and add it to the above mixture .Cook for 3-4 minutes until sauce become thicken
· Keep it aside.
· To make a batter, add all-purpose flour, corn starch, salt, black pepper and 2 tsp. soy sauce mix it with water.
· Coat cauliflower florets with batter and fry medium brown color.
· Finishing frying of all cauliflower and add the fried cauliflower and chopped capsicum into the pan with the sauce .
· Toss well to coat cauliflower completely put at low heat.
· Add green onion and chopped garlic and coriander leaves and toss again.
· Serve immediately.