Red /White onion - 1nos. medium
Tomato - 2 medium
Grated coconut - 1/2 cup
Mustard seed - 1/2 tsp
Dried red chilli - 3-4 nos.
Shallot - 1 nos. (Optional)
Curry leaves - 1 strand
· Chop tomato and onion into small cubes and marinate with salt and keep it for 5-10 minutes.
· Take a pan and heat it high flame and put 2-3 nos dried red chilli into this pan and switch off flame, sautéed red till start to become little black in color, Don’t allow to burn.
· Grind grated coconut, heated red chilli ,2-3 nos. curry leaves shallot and finally add 1/2 tsp mustard seed and grind for another 2-3 seconds.
· Add coconut paste to marinated tomato onion mix.
· Finally seasoning with mustard seed,curry leaves,dried red chilli.
Serve with rice