Paneer cubed – 500gm
Green peas (Frozen) – 250gm
Onion chopped – 1 nos. large
Tomato chopped – 2 nos. medium
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp.
Cashews – 2 tbsp.
Cumin seed – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Red chilli powder – 1tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Garam masala powder – 2tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Dried methi leaves(kasoori methi) – 2tbsp
Green chilli chopped – 2 nos.
Thickened/double/heavy cream – 3 tbsp
Coriander leaves chopped – ½ cup
· Heat non-stick pans add cashews and fry for minutes. Add chopped onion and fry till transparent.
· Add chopped tomato with ginger garlic paste, turmeric and cook till tomatoes are done.
· Blend above mixture to a fine paste.
· Heat oil in a pan add cumin seed and add blended puree with kasoori methi and chopped green chilli.
· Add chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder,garam masala powder and salt and fry for 5 minutes.
· Add frozen peas and stir to mix with the spices. Add water and bring to boil, cover and simmer on low flame for 5- 10 minutes.
· Add fried paneer and simmer for 10 minutes and finally add the cream.
· Garnish with coriander leaves.