Quick Oats -1/2 cup
Banana, chopped – 1 small
Jaggery, melted– ½ cup
Coconut milk – 2 cup
Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp.
Salt – a pinch
· Add oats in thick bottom vessel and fry for 2-4 minutes.
· Add water in to this vessel with chopped banana and cook till oats done.
· Then add melted jaggery into cooked oats and mix well with cooked oats banana mix.
· Add coconut milk into oats/jaggery mixture and mix well.
· Finally add cardamom and a pinch of salt ,mix well and switch off flame.
· If anyone need garnishing ,garnish with fried cashews and raisins.
· Serve with hot, Kids like it.