Red chori (vanpayar) - 1/2 cup
Raw banana - 1 large
Kumbalanaga(Ash guard) - 500gm
Green chilli - 3-5 nos.
Coconut milk - 1 cup(first extract)
Curry leaves - 2 strands
· Soak red chori overnight in water Wash,rinse and pressure cook with 1/2 cup water for 3-4 whistles.
· Slice raw banana in a round shape thinly.
· Peel and cut ashgaurd,greenchilli. Cook raw banana slices,ashguard,green chilli,salt and 1 strand curry leaves with little water (don’t add too much water) until done .1 Whistle is enough
· Then add cooked red chori into the above mixture,and mix well,cook further 5-10 minutes.
· Finally add coconut milk to the red chori-banana-ashguard mixture,mix well and remove from the heat , put some curry leaves and 1 tbsp of oil and close the lid.
Serve with rice