Sweetened condensed milk – 1 can
Whipping cream – 1cup
Evaporated milk – 1 can
Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
Cashews,Almonds,Pistachios – ¼ cup,coarsely ground
· In a large bowl, combine whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, and evaporated milk.
· Add cardamom and coarsely grounded nuts and combine well.
· Pour this ice cream base into popsicle molds. If you don't have any, you can use disposeable cups with a popsicle stick stuck inside.
· Be sure to cover the top of your disposeable cup with aluminum foil.
· Freeze Kulfi for at least 4 – 6 hours, preferably overnight.
· Take the kulfi out of the freezer about 10 minutes before seving or you can remove the kulfi out of the mold by holding the mold briefly under hot running water until the popsicle is loose enough to pull out.