Coconut grated -1/2 cup
Jaggery -1/2 kg
Water -11/2 cup
Cardamom powder -1/4 tsp
· Soak the rice for an hour, wash and grind it with ¼ cup coconut into smooth paste.
· Boil jaggery with little water to make jiggery syrup.
· Take a pan with 11/2 cup water and allow boiling.
· When start to boil add the ground rice paste, pinch salt and stir continuously to avoid making lumps. Keep on medium heat.
· Add jaggery syrup and grated coconut and bring to boil and remove from heat.
· Sprinkle some cardamom powder and serve hot with rice.
I am giving this pudding to my little one from 4 month to till now.If the kid with less than one year just avoid grated coconut.
I am sending this into Good Food - Just "4" Fun