Sprouted moong dal – ¼ cup
Broccoli – ½ kg
Onion chopped – ½ cup
Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
Green chilli chopped – 1-2 nos,
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Grated coconut – 3-5 tbsp
Garlic pod – 3-5 nos,
Mustard seed – ½ tsp
· Cook sprouted moong dal with turmeric and salt, and keep it aside. Do not overcook.
· Wash broccoli florets and chop finely.
· Take a pan with oil, put mustard seed, when mustard seed start to spluttering add onion and sauté till onion becomes transparent.
· Add chopped broccoli, turmeric powder ,salt and pepper powder, close the lid. Cook on medium heat
· Add cooked sprouted moong dal when broccoli is half done. Put heat on medium and cook till brocolis are done. Stir occasionally.
· Meanwhile mash coconut with garlic pods and add the mashed coconut mix into this cooked broccoli.
· Close the lid and cook 5 minutes on simmer heat.
Serve hot with rice, roti etc..