All purpose flour – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Egg – 3 nos.
Baking Powder – 1tsp
Vanila extract – 1tsp
Crushed Pineapple – 20 ounce can
Butter – ½ cup
· Preheat oven to 350 degree F.Lightly grease 9×9 pan
· In a large bowl mix all purpose flour and baking powder,mix well.
· Stir in the butter ,beaten egg, and pineapple with juice and vanilla extract and mix well.
· Mix the flour mixture little by little into the butter egg pineapple mixture and mix well.
· Bake for 45 minutes ,or until a tooth pick inserted into cake and comes out easily.
Frosting With Cool Whip
Milk – 1cup
Instant pudding mix – 1 package ,any flavor
Powdered Sugar –1/4 cup
Cool Whip – 8 ounce
· Pour milk into a bowl,pudding mix and powdered sugar.
· Beat with wire whisk with 2 minutes.
· Gently fold in a cool whip.