Peeled and diced tapioca (yucca root) – 1kg
Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp.
Grated coconut – ½ cup
Cumin Seed – ½ tsp
Green chilli – 2-4 nos.
Ginger – a small piece
Garlic pods – 4-6 nos,
Curry leaves – a few
Mustard seed -1/2 tsp
Chopped onion – 3 tbsp
Dried red chillies – 2
· Cook tapioca in a pressure cooker, or in a vessel adding enough water, salt and turmeric powder till done.
· Drain water if have more water.
· Grind together coconut, cumin,garlic,green chilli,curry leaves in a coarsely paste.
· Add the ground paste into the cooked tapioca and mix well.
· Seasoning with mustard seed,onion,red chilies.
Serve hot with Meen Curry(Fish Curry)