Kale – 1 bunch
Grated coconut – ¼ cup
Garlic pods– 5-8 nos.
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Mustard seed – ½ tsp
Uncooked rice – 3 -5 tbsp
Dried red chilli – 2 nos,
· Chop kale coarsely, and wash well drain all water.
· Take a vessel, put chopped kale, salt, turmeric powder and heat on medium till kale is done.
· Meanwhile mash coconut with garlic.
· Add mashed coconut garlic into the cooked kale and mix well. Reduce heat on simmer; keep 5 minutes on simmer heat.
· Take oil in a pan and add mustard seed, when it start to spluttering add dried red chilli and uncooked rice, sauté till rice become light brown in color.
· Pour this into cooked kale and mix well.
Serve with rice