Rava /Semolina – 1cup
Salt –a pinch
Cardamom Powder-1/2 tsp
Oil for frying
· Take a bowl, mix egg, salt and sugar using beater.
· Add rava in that mixture little by little. Keep it for ½ an hour, this time rava squeeze all water.
· Divide the dough into about 10-20 equal portions and roll them into round balls, grease your palms with water before making the rolls.
· Heat oil on a high and then lower the heat into medium. Place the rava balls in the frying pan.
· Deep fry the rava balls, remove when it became golden color.
Serve with Tea