Carrot, cut into length wise- ½ cup
Beans cut into lengthwise-1/2 cup
Green peas-1/4 cup
Garlic paste-1 tsp
Tomato chopped-1 medium
Onion, cut into big chunk-1 medium
Capsicum – 1 medium(You can use red, it will make the curry more colorful)
Green chilli- 2 nos,
Cumin seed-1 tsp
Red chilli powder-1 tsp
Dried Fenugreek leaves- 2 tsp
Tomato sauce-1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
· Steam carrot, peas,beans (You can use any vegetables).
· Heat oil in a pot
· Add cumin seed, green chilli, onion,garlic and salt
· Stir until onion become transparent
· Add tomato and sauté till tomatoes are become mushy
· Add all masala powder ,dried fenugreek leaves and tomato sauce.Mix well and cook for 2 minutes
· Add all steamed vegetables, capsicum and paneer and mix with masala Add more salt if needed.
· Cook for 5-10 minutes on low heat.