Green Mango – 2-4 nos,medium size
Vegitable oil – 1/3 cup
Mustard seeds- 4 tsp
Ginger,chopped – 2-5 tsp
Green chilli – 2-5 nos,
Turmeric powder – 1/2tsp
Fenugreek seed – 1tsp
Kashmiri red chilli powder – 2- 4 tbsp
Garlic,crushed – 5-10 cloves(optional)
Asefetida – 3 pinches
Curry leaves – 1 spring
Vinager – 2-5 tsp
· Cut the green mango into small,discard the seed.
· Combine cut mango,chopped ginger,chopped green chilli ,salt and keep aside.
· Place a non-stick pan over medium heat and add oil.
· When oil gets hot,add 2 tsp mustard seed and let it splutter.
· Immediately add the fenugreek seed and saute for a second.
· Now add asafetida and curry leaves,fry for a second.
· To these add red chilli powder,turmeric powder combine it and don’t let it burn.
· Immediately add the diced mangoes and combine everything well.Move from heat.
· Then add crushed garlic,crushed 2 tsp mustard seed,combine well.
· Pour the vinager into this mixture.
· Finish with some oil,it will long lasting.