Pineapple -1 Medium size
Grated coconut - 1/2 cup
Green chilli - 3-4 nos.
Mustard seed - 1/2 tsp
Dried red chilli - 1-2 nos. splitted
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Curry leaves - 1 strand
Curd/Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
· Remove skin of pineapple and cut into small 1/2 '' length pieces.
· Cook pineapple with turmeric powder, salt when it’s done or pressure cook for 3-4 whistles. Allow it to cool and add 1tsp sugar.
· Grind grated coconut, green chilli,2-3 nos. curry leaves grind into smooth paste and finally add 1/2 tsp. mustard seed and grind for another 2-3 seconds.
· Add coconut paste to cooked pineapple along with curd
· .Finally seasoning with mustard seed, curry leaves dried red chilli.
Serve with rice