Fresh Strawberries – 5-10 nos,
Coconut slices-1 tbsp
Sesame seed-1 tsp
Cardamom powder-1 tsp
Baking soda- a pinch
Salt – a pinch
· Make a smooth puree of strawberry with milk and sugar.
· In a bowl take the rava ,coconut slices,sesame seed,cardamom powder and pour the strawberry puree, a pinch baking powder into this mixture and mix well.Make a little thick batter.
· Add a pinch of salt into the above batter and keep it aside for 40-60 minutes.
· Heat unniyappam kadai on a medium heat. Sprinkle each mould with little oil.Pour batter in each mould cook on a low heat for 10-15 minutes till brown in color or cooked well and sides turn .
· Flip them over with the help of stick and cook again for 5- 10 minutes.
Have with tea